What does this plugin do?
This plugin turns the WooCommerce Variable product default purchasing form into a Grid (or ‘table’), which is much easier to use, and allows bulk add-to-cart functionality. A necessary plugin for just about any store!
What does it cost?
This plugin is by donation – with a minimum of $15 CAD. We know that a lot of people expect freebies – but we hope that this plugin saves you a bunch of hours of work, and helps increase your sales so much, that you’ll make up the donation cost almost immediately. If you plan to use this plugin on multiple sites, we hope you will continue to re-donate to help support us!
After donating and receiving your copy of WooCommerce Variations Add-To-Card Grid you will receive a ZIP file to your email. Unzip and upload the contained folder into your WordPress Plugins directory.
Log in to your WordPress Website and active the plugin. WooCommerce is REQUIRED for this plugin – be sure you have it installed too!
How to Use
A new tab will appear for Variable Products (at the bottom), where you can do some simple configuration:
- Enable Variations Grid – Choose the type of grid you want to display
- Bulk: Shows a full grid, set quantities and add them all at once to the cart
- Single: Shows a full grid, add to cart individually
- Singular Add to Cart: Simple add-to-cart button for quantities of 1
- Primary Attribute: Set a primary attribute, which will filter the grid.
- Show Thumbnails – If you would like thumbnails with your Grid, turn this on too
- Show SKUs – If you would like SKUs with your Grid, check this box
- Show Stock – If you would like to show your current stock with your Grid, this is for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many attributes can this handle? Theoretically? As many as you want. But WooCommerce Variations Add-To-Cart Grid works best with 2 or 3 attributes.
How do I order the grid? In the attributes panel, you can re-order your attributes, just click and drag! The Grid will reflect your changes when you save.
Support is limited – but I do care. I’d love to hear your suggestions, bugs, or general compliments/complaints. please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your comments.